Caster Steer Trailer
Supplier: Little Giant
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
2000 lbs. Capacity
This versatile unit can be used as an independent platform truck for manual order picking and then quickly connected into a train of trailers. The caster steer design means wheels stay under the load at all times, providing better stability with unevenly distributed loads. The two swivel casters rotate 360°, providing excellent maneuverability even in tight areas.
- Reinforced 12 gauge steel deck is 11-1/2" high
- 8" x 2" mold-on rubber wheels with cast iron centers and roller bearings
- Removable pipe rack/pushbar handle extends 29" above the deck
- Ring drawbar stays in upright position for manual operation as a platform truck
- Pin and clevis coupler at rear
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- Model Info